Our core services include:
- Preliminary (desk based) contamination assessments
- Qualitative risk assessments
- Conceptual Site Models
- Environmental Impact Assessments and Scoping Reports
- Hydrogeological desk studies
- Environmental auditing and site familiarisation walkouts
- Ground investigation specifications
- Direct supervision of a wide range of investigation techniques
- Targeted contamination ground investigations in conformance with BS10175
- Soil and rock logging in conformance with BS5930
- Monitoring well installation and design
- Factual and interpretative ground investigation reports
- Hydrogeological ground investigation
- Design and implementation of permeability testing
- Monitoring and data analysis
- Generic (Tier 1) and detailed (Tier 2 and 3) quantitative soil and groundwater risk assessments
- Contaminant fate and transport modelling
- Ground gas risk assessments
- Remediation options appraisals
- Contamination remediation strategy and verification plans
- Remediation works supervision
- Groundwater modelling
- Pore pressure modelling
- Temporary works groundwater control solutions
- Dewatering design
- Surface water features maps
- Foundation works risk assessments
- Waste minimisation
- Discharge route assessments
To support construction works, we offer the following services:
- Planning application support
- Construction environmental management plans
- Negotiation with Local Authority, Environment Agency and other consenting authorities
- Material Management Plans
- Site Waste Management Plans
- Environmental Management Plans
- Dewatering closeout reports
- Contamination verification reports
- Earthworks compliance reports
- Residual Risk Registers
- Ongoing monitoring requirements
- Satisfying planning and Environment Agency conditions
About TSP Projects
TSP Projects is a multidisciplinary solutions business with extensive engineering capabilities and specialist technical expertise in the Rail, Aviation, Energy and Security sectors.
As an award-winning and thriving business, we work in partnership with our clients to develop and deliver high quality, innovative technical solutions for major infrastructure projects across the UK.
We employ highly experienced designers, engineers, architects, planners and project managers and we provide a full range of high quality services from consultancy, design and engineering to manufacture, installation and onsite project management.
All projects delivered and coordinated 100% in BIM.
Based in the UK, with our head office in York supported by three regional offices in Birmingham, Manchester and Reading, our consultancy business is made up of several engineering discipline teams that collaborate on projects to provide the right mix of technical excellence for your project needs.
We have new projects coming in all the time, so if you’d like to be a part of our team then we’d love to hear from you. Please visit our career page to see what openings we currently have.
Get in touch if you have a question or would like to explore how our technical experts could help you realise your organisation's dreams.