IEMA Certified: Managing with Environmental SustainabilityOne of a suite of three courses, under the banner of All Jobs Greener
A new workforce development programme aimed at non-environmental specialists. The aim of this two-day course is to support managers and supervisors in understanding the strategic and operational implications environmental sustainability has on them, their team and department, enabling them to contribute to the improved environmental sustainability of their organisation.
Who’s it for?
This course is aimed at supervisors and managers from any industry or business sector.
- No prior environmental knowledge required.
- Practical activities and workshops throughout.
- Can be tailored to suit individual company needs.
- Helps ensure managers and supervisors understand their role in promoting sustainability within an organisation
Key topics include:
- Understand the strategic opportunities and constraints of environmental sustainability for organisations.
- Understand the importance of resource efficiency.
- Understand the impact of environmental sustainability across the value chain.
- Know the impacts of pollution, prevention, control and environmental legislation in organisations.
- Know how employees can support environmental sustainability.
Download course details
Choose to attend a listed course date or talk to us about your training needs on 01904 454 600
We can deliver any of the courses at your premises and on preferred dates and times
Other courses which may be of interest.
About TSP Projects
TSP, standing for Technical Solutions in Partnership, is a multi-disciplinary solutions business that provides a full range of services from consultancy, design and engineering to installation and onsite project management. TSP Projects have extensive engineering capabilities, a substantial portfolio of projects and a leading capability in delivering innovative solutions.
Connecting with you
Get in touch if you have a question or would like to explore how our technical experts could help you realise your organisation’s dreams.
We have new projects coming in all the time, so if you’d like to be a part of our team then we’d love to hear from you. Please visit our vacancy page to see what openings we currently have.