Our solutions include:
Defence & Security Brochure
The Perimeter Security Suppliers Association (PSSA) has introduced a verification scheme to provide confidence to perimeter systems buyers and others that products supplied by its members conform to internationally recognised quality standards, providing assurance that:
- products are fit for purpose – designed to meet customer, market and regulatory requirements
- products are consistently manufactured and supplied conforming to their agreed specification
- products when in use produce the intended performance outcomes specified by the customer
As a founder member, we have been actively involved in the working group for CWA 16221, Vehicle security barriers – performance requirements, test methods and guidance on application.
When you consider where our Security products are used it is easy to see why, when designing our permanent Hostile Vehicle Mitigation systems, TSP Projects were conscious of not only the requirement for impact resistance but also the need to:
- Ability to withstand secondary and repeat attacks
- Integrity under blast conditions
- Have ballistic resistance
- Designed to blend into the surroundings if required
- Easy and quick to install
It is TSP Projects’ ability to develop solutions to not only meet the impact resistant criteria but also these value added requirements and so respond to client’s needs that has set us aside as a leader in the Security market.
Furthermore, TSP Projects has developed the ultra-shallow foundation system and our BI-Steel foundation system for Cast Manganese bollards to overcome the traditional problems associated with bollard installation and these have been used on several challenging projects, notably on the Westminster Streetscape project.
Finally, our Permanent Walling Systems, which is used extensively around city centres, offers very high crash protection coupled with blast and ballistic resistance that few other providers can match.
- Unrivalled protection – against vehicular attack, unauthorised vehicle access and explosive blast
- Flexible configurations – schemes can be designed to meet the needs of a wide range of site parameters
- Rapid deployment – units are transported on flatbed trucks for quick and easy unloading
- Security that blends with the environment – specific colour and traffic management options are available
- Impact and blast effect mitigation – the containment of concrete within the Bi-Steel units prevents the formation of dangerous secondary projectiles.
About TSP Projects
TSP Projects is a multidisciplinary solutions business with extensive engineering capabilities and specialist technical expertise in the Rail, Aviation, Energy and Security sectors.
As an award-winning and thriving business, we work in partnership with our clients to develop and deliver high quality, innovative technical solutions for major infrastructure projects across the UK.
We employ highly experienced designers, engineers, architects, planners and project managers and we provide a full range of high quality services from consultancy, design and engineering to manufacture, installation and onsite project management.
All projects delivered and coordinated 100% in BIM.
Based in the UK, with our head office in York supported by three regional offices in Birmingham, Manchester and Reading, our consultancy business is made up of several engineering discipline teams that collaborate on projects to provide the right mix of technical excellence for your project needs.
We have new projects coming in all the time, so if you’d like to be a part of our team then we’d love to hear from you. Please visit our career page to see what openings we currently have.
Connecting with you
Get in touch if you have a question or would like to explore how our technical experts could help you realise your organisation's dreams.